Refunds will be given consideration on written request only, received before 31 May 2022 and will be subject to a 25% administration charge.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 3 St Hilda Crescent, Hartlepool TS24 0JB
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Section A: General
1. The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
2. Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Parents are responsible for their children throughout the Festival.
4. Exposure to loud noise can damage hearing, particularly in children. Please come prepared with well-fitting ear protection.
5. The Festival may refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for unreasonable or dangerous behaviour.
6. In accordance with the law, SMOKING is not permitted within venues or other wholly or substantially enclosed public spaces.
7. NO ANIMALS (except assistance animals) are allowed in festival venues. Pets are allowed in caravans. Please ensure your pets are not causing a disturbance to other guests, and clean up after them.
8. Patrons are NOT permitted to bring their own alcohol into venues.
9. Open Fires (including barbecues, all solid fuel and liquid fuel based fires) are strictly prohibited throughout the caravan hardstanding site.
10. No fireworks, sky lanterns, smoke canisters, kites or drones are permitted.
11. No personal/independent sound systems are permitted.
12. Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be refused entry and may be handed over to the Police.
13. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited. No recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
14. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion /recording of the festival.
15. No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
16. We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time and to refuse admission to anyone who refuses to comply with these searches. No refunds will be given if you are refused entry.
17. If the festival is cancelled or postponed before it has started due to the Covid 19 pandemic and where it is rescheduled to another date, the ticket holder may elect to either use the existing ticket for the rescheduled date or apply for a refund. Refunds under these circumstances must be applied for within 3 months of the date of cancellation/postponement.
18. We reserve the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and venue of the festival in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (but without limitation) Force Majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from authorised persons or other competent authority.
19. In the event of cancellation of the festival, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded and not the booking fee.
Section B: Tickets
1. Tickets of all types are limited in number and sold on a first-come first-served basis.
2. All tickets are sold subject to licensing.
3. Wristbands cannot be exchanged, transferred, re-sold, or re-issued.
4. Festival Hardstanding pitches are sold separately and only available to weekend ticket holders.
5. On arrival each e-ticket reference code must be exchanged for a non-transferable wristband which must be worn at all times.
6. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of Hartlepool Folk Festival.
7. Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and the wearer will be refused admission.
8. Anyone 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children will not be admitted.
9. Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars.
Section C: Caravans
1. Festival Hardstanding pitches are sold separately and only available to weekend ticket holders.
2. All festival attendees must adhere to the Festival Hardstanding rules at all times. Please check the festival website for a full list of rules.
3. Open Fires (including barbecues, all solid fuel and liquid fuel based fires and generators) are strictly prohibited.
4. Please check the festival website for Hardstanding opening times.
5. Due to limited space and security, each purchased Hardstanding place has space for one vehicle. Additional cars (including those used for towing) are not allowed to remain in the Hardstanding area. These may be parked in the Main Car Park.
Section D: Car Parking
1. All vehicles parked at the owner’s own risk.
2. Live-in vehicles are not permitted in the Main Car Park.
Section E: Accessibility
Hartlepool Folk Festival is committed to removing barriers to access, and will actively work to ensure this is realised. All festival sites are fully accessible.
Section F: Age Policy
1. All under 18s must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian who is over 18 years old., including at the Family Festival.
2. The Festival operates Challenge 25 policy across festival bars and alcohol concessions.
Section G: Media Policy
By entering the festival site you agree to grant the Festival permission to use your image in any publicity, marketing or promotional materials.
Filming and Photography is allowed throughout the public site for personal use, we ask that you do it respectfully and to observe data protection law. Photography and filming for commercial purposes can only be undertaken with the prior written approval from the Festival and you must not sell any photography or moving images from the Festival for commercial or other gain.